Raise Funds/ Donate Now
- Click on the Donate now button if you ONLY want to make a donation to a team or individual fundraiser and you will NOT be participating in the event.
- Click on the Raise funds button if you ONLY want to become a fundraiser and you will NOT be participating in the event.
- If you will be participating in the event, Click on the Register tab above--there you will have the option to become a fundraiser and/or make a donation to a team or individual fundraiser.
Sisters Network Dallas, 6000 Sisters 6000 Steps for Hope Breast Cancer Walk & Expo, celebrates survivors and spotlights the 6,000 African American women who lose their fight with breast cancer in the United States each year.
Proceeds from the walk will support local programs providing survivor support and breast health education in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Programs include:
- Funding mammograms for under or uninsured women
- Partnering breast cancer survivors with recently diagnosed women
- Supporting women facing financial challenges during treatment, and more.