- Where is packet pick-up?
- Stay tuned, we’ll be announcing that as it gets closer to the event.
- Where do I park?
- There is parking at the other elementary school. Silverlake Elementary, 2550 County Rd 90, Pearland, TX 77584 or the park down Southwyck Dr has a few parking areas, also parking is available at the shopping strip on FM 518 & CR 94.
- Can I run or walk with a stroller?
- We ask that parties with strollers start near the back of the line to allow runners to make their best time.
- Can I run with my dog?
- No, please do not run with your dog on the course. We encourage you to leave your pets at home.
- Can I run with my iPod?
- For safety reasons, we discourage the use of headphones on the course.
- Are walkers allowed?
- YES! Walkers are very welcome to our event. We only ask that you obey the rules of the course and walk no more than two people abreast so that others may pass easily. Walkers will start at the same time as runners, but are advised for safety reasons to start their race at the back of the pack.
- Will there be a day of the race registration?
- Yes, there will be race day registration, bring a friend! “Day-of” runners must be in the system by 7:30 AM in order for bib timing to work, so please arrive early if you are not pre-registered.
- Can I get a refund if I register but don’t run?
- No. We plan the race based on the number of registered runners, so once you have registered we cannot offer you a refund. If, however, you register and do not run, you may still pick up your race packet and t-shirt and join us at the after race party.
- Am I guaranteed to get my shirt in a certain size?
- When you check the box next to a t-shirt size on your registration form, you are not reserving a shirt; you are helping us plan how many shirts we need to order in each size.Our goal is to get everyone the shirt they ordered but that cannot always be guaranteed.
Special thanks to our sponsors!