NOTE: IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST SEASON WITH THE NW FLYERS TRACK CLUB YOU MUST HAVE A SCANNED COPY OF THE ATHLETE'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND PHOTO TO COMPLETE THIS ONLINE APPLICATION.
Welcome to the Northwest Flyers Track Club. It takes a special dedication to be a track athlete. It is hard work and requires considerable concentration and effort. It also offers a greater reward than can be found in any other organized athletic activity. In 2021 the team had another record-breaking season, which concluded with a strong showing in the US Junior Olympics National Championships in Jacksonville, FL. In 2022 we will again have a fun but challenging schedule facing the team as we work to qualify to the Junior Olympics in Sacramento, CA. We plan to put forth extra effort to make this year even better.
This year’s registration fee will be $285 for both new and returning members. This will cover the usual costs of club membership dues, uniform, T-shirt, weekly practice facility rentals, and championship entry fees. Note: This season all families must purchase the required USATF membership card directly at www.usatf.org, the team's registrar / administrator can no longer purchase on your behalf. Instructions on how to do this will be posted on the team website www.northwestflyers.org on the "FAQs/DOC" tab.
It’s very important that we get all of the paperwork and fees submitted by the first practice session so that the athletes will be insured. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to participate. Official team practice is currently scheduled to begin on February 21, 2022 – please report to practice per the posted schedule on the team website without further notice.
The Northwest Flyers Track Club is an all-volunteer program. We expect every parent to participate in fundraising, take an active role staffing our host track meet on May 28, 2022 and help out at team practices and meets throughout the season. Parents do not need to be track experts to help out. There are numerous ways you can get involved; we will let you know how.
The Northwest Flyers Track & Field Team is a “501(c) (3) non-profit corporation” sanctioned by the USA Track & Field Association (USATF) for Youth Track.
NORTHWEST FLYERS PARENT’S CHECKLIST
1) Completed and signed Registration Forms: Participant’s Fact Sheet, Medical Release, Athlete Event Selection / Commitment, Volunteer Interests, and Fee Worksheet
2) Reminder, you must enter email address(es) where requested
3) Signed Code of Conduct
4) Correct registration fee paid
5) Upload a copy of athlete’s birth certificate (if this is your 1st season on the team)(*)
6) Upload a copy of a "portrait" style photograph of your athlete (if this is your 1st season on the team)(*)
7) If you missed the orientation breakfast / evening session, athlete and parent must print / sign each page of the “NW Flyers Program Summary” on the NW Flyers website (which includes the practice / competition schedule).
(*) If these items are already on file with the team you don’t have to submit again.
Sorry! Online registration for this event is now closed.
Please check event website for more details.Thanks!