Welcome to the Northwest Flyers Track Club. It takes a special dedication to be a Cross Country (XC) athlete. It is hard work and requires considerable concentration and effort.
There are two registration options: one for NEW Northwest Flyers runners for the 2018 season, and one for RETURNING/Already Registered Northwest Flyers runners (from the 2018 spring track season). Registration for the Cross Country team will be open September 9 through November 4, 2018.
The Northwest Flyers Track & Field Team is a “501(c) (3) non-profit corporation” sanctioned by the USA Track & Field Association (USATF) for Youth Track.
NORTHWEST FLYERS PARENT’S CHECKLIST
1) Completed and signed Registration Forms: Participant’s Fact Sheet, Medical Release, Athlete Event Selection / Commitment, Volunteer Interests, and Fee Worksheet
2) Reminder, you must enter email address(es) where requested
3) Signed Code of Conduct
4) Correct registration fee paid (online payment)
5) Upload one copy of athlete’s birth certificate online (*)
6) Upload one (1) photograph of your athlete online (portrait style) (*)
7) If you missed the orientation session, athlete and parent must print / sign each page of the “NW Flyers Program Summary” on the NW Flyers website (which includes the practice / competition schedule).
(*) If these items are already on file with the team you don’t have to submit again.
Sorry! Online registration for this event is now closed.
Please check event website for more details. Thanks!