New this year - TWO DAY EVENT!
4:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Packet Pick-up. Prime Rib Dinner. Party.
4:00 p.m. - DOORS OPEN! - Reno Livestock Event Center: 1350 North Wells Avenue - Small Exhibit Hall
- Packet pick-up, games, no-host bar, silent auction, merch sales, live band (Jake's Garage)
6:00 p.m. - Prime Rib Dinner (line closes at 7:30)
7:30 p.m. - Live Auction
8:00 p.m. - Silent Auction Closes
8:00 p.m. - Band’s last set & dance contest!
9:00 p.m. - Go home to rest for Sunday's ride!
Remember, we're bikers, you can have fun Saturday night, but don't be late Sunday morning.
Must have wristband to enter!
Opening Ceremonies. Poker Run. Ride.
8:00 a.m. - Gates and Parking lot open - Reno Livestock Event Center: 1350 North Wells Ave. Gate 6 off of Sutro Street
- Bikes begin to line up
- Breakfast available from food truck (bring cash)
9:30 a.m. - Opening Ceremonies
- Bikes line up. National Anthem. Prayer.
10:00 a.m. - Ride leaves (10 a.m. SHARP)
- RIDE STOPS TO BE DETERMINED
3:00 p.m. - POKER CARD CUT OFF
- Poker cards can be turned in at ANY stop location in drop boxes but MUST BE DROPPED BY 3 p.m.
- Poker card winner will be notified Monday, May 22nd by noon