Number of donors 144
Pledged of $10,000.00 goal
Donation Page of Katie Gerrits
Team Name: Webfooters/Fremont Friends
Run 'Til You Snowdrop- 24 Hour Treadmill Run
Fundraising for Snowdrop Foundation of Wisconsin

Snowdrop Foundation provides scholarships for college bound pediatric cancer patients and childhood cancer survivors while raising awareness and funding for continued research to cure childhood cancer. 100% of our donations go directly to the cause. In just forty-five years, the overall survival rate for children with cancer has increased from 10% to 70%. Thirty percent still need our help, as well as the help of scientists, researchers and doctors. That is why 60% of our funds go to a selected doctor or doctors to use for their research for finding a cure for pediatric cancer. The other 40% go to well deserved scholarship winners of pediatric cancer patients or survivors.


100 %
0 %

Team Member Statistics


Make a Donation

Sorry! This fundraising event's registration is now closed.


Please head over to https://www.Snowdropwi.org and place your donations there

Thank you for your support! Your contribution is greatly appreciated.
Contributor Name Donation
Brad and Katie Gerrits $100.00
Laurie Rock $100.00
Brian and Lynn Gerrits $100.00
Michael Rock $250.00
David Rock $100.00
Joy Brenner $25.00
Danial Rock $100.00
Jack\'s Maintenance
Total $1,025.00

Snowdrop Foundation of Wisconsin