The July DRC club race is being held on the first Saturday of the month, July 7th, at 8:00 a.m. Wear your red, white and blue to show your patriotic spirit! The 5K,10K and 1 mile races all start at Winfrey Point, and will run out-and-back courses that head north on the lake trail.
Registration Options and Cost:
· There are three registration options: 5K, 10K or 1 Mile. The 1 Mile starts approximately 5 minutes after the start of the 5k/10k race.
o All three race distances are at no cost to Dallas Running Club Members. Members will login on the registration page to receive the discount.
o There is a $15 entry fee for non-members.
Race Day Schedule:
· 6:30 a.m. Onsite Registration, Bib Pickup, New Member Corner and DRC merchandise sales open inside the house at Winfrey Point
· 7:30 a.m. Onsite Registration CLOSES
· 8:00 a.m. 5k & 10k Races START
· 8:05 a.m. (approximately) 1 Mile race starts
· 9:00 a.m. 5K Awards
· 9:15 a.m. 10K Awards
*Awards will be given in 5k and 10k male and female categories for 1st-3rd place Overall, Athena, Clydesdale, and Masters runners, as well as the top three finishers in the following age groups: 0-14,15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85+. Please note, those who register as an Athena (women > 155 lbs.) or Clydesdale (men > 195 lbs.) will not be eligible for age group awards. You must check the box for Athena/Clydesdale during registration. You cannot be added to this category later.
Still have questions?
· Race day questions or logistics: email@example.com
· Membership questions or login issues: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Volunteer opportunties: email@example.com
Sorry! Online registration for this event is now closed.
Registration is available on race day from 6:30 a.m. until 7:30 a.m. inside the house at Winfrey Point.