Welcome to the Northwest Flyers Track Club. It takes a special dedication to be a track athlete. It is hard work and requires considerable concentration and effort. It also offers a greater reward than can be found in any other organized athletic activity. In 2016 the team had another record-breaking season, which concluded with a strong showing in the US Junior Olympics National Championships in Sacramento, CA. In 2017 we will again have a fun but challenging schedule facing the team. We plan to put forth extra effort to make this year even better.
This year’s registration fee will be $250 for both new and returning members. This will cover the usual costs of USATF cards, club dues, uniform, T-shirt, fundraising buyout and championship entry fees. It’s very important that we get all of the paperwork and fees submitted by the first practice session so that the athletes will be insured. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to participate. Official team practice is currently scheduled to begin on February 13, 2017 – please report without further notice.
The Northwest Flyers Track Club is an all-volunteer program. We expect every parent to participate in fundraising, take an active role staffing our host track meet on May 27-28, 2016 and help out at team practices and meets throughout the season. Parents do not need to be track experts to help out. There are numerous ways you can get involved; we will let you know how.
The Northwest Flyers Track & Field Team is a “501(c) (3) non-profit corporation” sanctioned by the USA Track & Field Association (USATF) for Youth Track.
NORTHWEST FLYERS PARENT’S CHECKLIST
1) Completed and signed Registration Forms: Participant’s Fact Sheet, Medical Release, Athlete Event Selection / Commitment, Volunteer Interests, and Fee Worksheet
2) Reminder, you must enter email address(es) where requested
3) Signed Code of Conduct
4) Correct registration fee paid
5) Provided two (2) copies of athlete’s birth certificate (*)
6) Provided one (1) photograph of your athlete (portrait style) (*)
7) If you missed the orientation breakfast / evening session, athlete and parent must print / sign each page of the “NW Flyers Program Summary” on the NW Flyers website (which includes the practice / competition schedule).
(*) If these items are already on file with the team you don’t have to submit again.
Sorry! Online registration for this event is now closed.
Please check event website for more details.Thanks!