TWO DAY EVENT!
5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
1350 N. Wells Ave. - Livestock Events Center Indoor Arena
Packet Pick-up. Prime Rib Dinner. Party.
5:00 p.m. - DOORS OPEN!
- Packet pick-up, games, no-host bar, silent auction, merchandise sales, music
6:00 p.m. - Prime Rib Dinner (food service ends at 7:30)
7:30 p.m. - Live Auction
8:00 p.m. - Silent Auction Closes
9:00 p.m. - Go home to rest for Sunday's ride!
Remember, we're bikers, you can have fun Saturday night, but don't be late Sunday morning.
Must have wristband to enter!
Opening Ceremonies. Poker Run. Ride.
8:00 a.m. - Tamarack Junction Casino (13101 S. Virginia St. Reno, NV 89512)
- Breakfast available for purchase at Tamarack
9:30 a.m. - Opening Ceremonies
- Bikes line up. National Anthem. Prayer.
10:00 a.m. - Ride leaves (10 a.m. SHARP)
- RIDE STOPS TO BE DETERMINED
High poker hand wins $1,000!!
- Second Place wins $500
- Third Place wins dinner at the Tamarack Junction Steakhouse
- Come decked out in PINK; COSTUME CONTEST on SUNDAY, winner gets $250 for Best Dressed. Contest winner notified on Sunday morning at take-off!
-NEW THIS YEAR - Best of Show Bike on SUNDAY, winner gets $250. Contest winner notified on Sunday morning at take-off!
3:00 p.m. - POKER CARD CUT OFF
- Poker cards can be turned in at ANY stop location in drop boxes but MUST BE DROPPED BY 3 p.m.
- Poker card winner will be notified Monday, May 20th by noon.